Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A-Z Challenge

I found a challenge which takes place in April, the button for it is on my sidebar now. What it is, is, during the month of April one writes posts starting with a letter from the alphabet. We can either pick themes or do them random. This sounded like a fun way to meet new bloggers so I will be attempting it.

I'm not sure what my theme will be yet. I am deciding between books or not so famous people from history. I would have a lot of fun with the historical figures, but I don't think I know enough of them to go through the complete alphabet, so I am leaning more towards books.

I have a few more days to decide.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Challenge! You're going to make a lot of new friends next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge. I'd personally go for books, because I LOVE books, so I'll stop back in April to see what you've gone with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'd like to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. I hope you'll share the love and pass it on to other fellow bloggers.

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete