Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome

First posts are always awkward, even if one has had a blog before and should know what to do. But I always feel at a loss when I do this. Maybe it is because I never know what to talk about. I've decided to try, with this blog, to come up with a plan before beginning it. I don't know how well it will work, but having a plan is better then jumping in with none - maybe.

My name is Heather. I am 25 and will be attending my first year of college this fall. I am studying to be an Archaeologist, a fitting job since I've always been interested in mysteries and dead people. I will be sharing my experiences from going back to school. Knowing me, and the awkward conversations I have, added with my clumsiness, this should lead to some fun stories.

Currently I work the register at Burger King. I live at home with my parents and two brothers and spend a lot of time with my cousins. I read when it is too cold to go for walks by the river, and I'm thinking of getting a puppy soon. 

Now you know some about me, so it is your turn. If you are reading this, you get to give me an introduction of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!

    I'm Miss Melody Muffin. I have way more interests than any sane person probably should have. I couldn't live without reading and writing. I love horses, costume design, history, fantasy and drama of almost any kind- including costume dramas and British TV.

    You're going to school for archeology?! How exciting! I like studying Ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome and I enjoy reading about archeological discoveries.

    I blog at thesplendorfalls.blogspot.com if you want to find out more about me.

    I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete