Thursday, September 26, 2013

Something of an update

Everything has been busy here. I've been trying to find time for work, homework, and talking Jenni for walks every day. Mostly when evenings come around I am so tired I forget to blog. I will try and do better, no promises though.

Winter has finally decided to make an appearance. Ryan, my cousins, and I are happy. We want to get in one good snowboarding trip this year and hope to have great snow for it. I even got myself a snowboard, so I am all set!

I've been enjoying school, especially History and English. Latin has been going okay, I am slowly getting it. Math on the other hand. I've tried taking the test four times already and failed each time. I can't seem to get fractions. My dad is going to help me tomorrow, to see if we can figure out where I'm going wrong on them. But other than that, I've been getting nice grades.
For English I am currently working on an argument paper. I have picked a subject which has interested me for years now.
There is a good possibility that the legends of Robin Hood were based after the life of Sir William Wallace. I am arguing that there is a lot of truth in this. It's been a lot of fun to write. Maybe I will even post it when it is finished.

Other than that I haven't been doing a whole lot of exciting things. Saturday my mom and I might be joining a friend and going to see Les Miserables live. I am excited if it works out. I haven't seen it live in awhile and the last one I did was terrible. They added far too many things that weren't needed. It will be nice to see a good version again.

I guess that is about the end of it for now. I have some history to read, I got a little behind this week trying to catch up on math, so I want to get some more pages read before bed. I will bid you all farewell for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment