Thursday, October 31, 2013

Book Re-write

At this moment I am sitting in my living room, buried under a thick blanket with Jenni curled up beside me and my mom at the other end of the couch. Both my mom and I are waiting for midnight while trying to keep awake. Why? We are both going to put forth our best efforts and try for NaNoWriMo this year. Meaning you write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I plan to drink even more tea than normal and hope I am not piled with too much homework.

I am hoping to get a book re-write, one I wrote quite a few years ago and self published. It is the first in a series and I finished the whole series but they all could use a lot of work. I'm excited to begin and looking forward to spending time with Nate and Jessie, the two main characters whom I have missed over the last few years. 

I had help setting up a special page for my books. If you want to learn more about the first one you can find it at this link. http://themarshallsadventures.blogspot.com/

Other than that exciting endeavor I have been doing nothing extremely exciting. School has been a lot of fun. I have had the chance to write some papers which I am enjoying. History has been great too. I'm learning the same things I learned over and over when I was in school the first time, but my teacher is so passionate and gets excited about the events in the past it has given me a new outlook on things I had been overlooking. I'm going to miss her when the semester is over with.

I am going to keep this post short as it is close to midnight now and I want to make one more cup of tea before the clock strikes and I spend an hour scribbling away at my book. I am going to do my best to post more, and comment more on blogs, so I should be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment