Friday, February 13, 2015

I feel like the rest of America got the weather we always get in Wyoming and we got theirs. While they are getting buried in snow and freezing temperatures, I have put away my winter coat and gotten out my jackets and my bike. Maybe spring will come early here this year.

I have already done more reading this year than last. I finished The Man-Eaters of Tsavo last night, which has put me at three books. Not a big accomplishment, but as I said, bigger than last year's list. I have started King Solomon's Mines. I've read it about five or so years ago, but it is one of my all time favorite stories and I decided it was time to reread it.

I am really pleased with how editing has been going on Trouble in the Tomb. I think the book is turning out much better than when I first wrote it about ten years ago. Not that it could really turn out worse. I like the new story much better, and I understand more about writing. If only I can figure out a way to market it now I would be ready to begin preparing for publishing.

I will for now continue to add characters to the book's page. I want to do Jeremy today once I get off work later this evening. If I get it done today I can spend my weekend reading or going for a hike. I'm hoping for the hike. I've not gone in so long and the weather has been so nice.

My gluten free diet seems to be working so far. I even found gluten free Oreos so the diet is easier to endure. 

Everything is better with Oreos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment