Thursday, February 26, 2015

Interview!

I have an interesting snowboarding story to share on my next post, but for this one, I was interviewed by Bella over at To Say Nothing Of Reality! Here is the link for her blog http://isabelladelallo.blogspot.com/. I'm posting the interview here.

 I'm sorry the color is weird. It was purple or white, and it couldn't be read with the white. I don't know how to make it transparent. But I hope you enjoy the questions and answers!

When did you first get the idea for your book?
 I believe I first got the idea when I watched Indiana Jones and Johnny Quest. I fell in love with wild adventure stories, a love which grew when I read The Cooper Kids and saw The Mummy.  I wanted to write my own adventure story, which turned into the Adventure into the Unknown series.

What kind of book is it?
 Trouble in the Tomb, as well as the other books in the series, are kid's adventure books.  

What time-frame/world is your book set in?
 The time frame is...modern. Now?  I mean, it is set in the 2000's. And it is set in our world.

Who are your main characters and how old are they?
 I have three main characters. Nate and Jessie are the two real main ones though. They are brother and sister, and Nate is 19 and Jessie 13. The other main one is Jeremy, Nate's best friend. He is 25. 

Which character is your favorite?
 That is hard. I shouldn't answer this probably, for fear of angering the others, and I do love them all...but I am especially attached to Nate. He has always been a favorite. 

How is this book different from other books you've written?
  It focuses on siblings.

How is it similar?
 It has a lot dangerous adventures.

Would you say your book was a comedy? And Adventure? A drama?
 An adventure, with humor in it.  

Is it more of a romance story or a friendships story?
 Friendships. It has a small romance through it, but it is more friendships.

How big of a book is it?
 191 pages. So...average maybe? 

Are there super evil/snarky/cynical villains in it?
 Not really evil, more snarky I guess. He is going to be the archenemy kind of villain. 

Are there super epic/funny/wonderful heroes in it?
 I certainly hope so. (I think Nate is pretty epic and wonderful, but again, I hold a special spot in my heart for him.) 

Is it a heavy read? A light read?
 Light. I believe it is light. 

What is something about this book that you would especially like to share?
I'm not sure about this one. Maybe...I hope those who read it will enjoy it! How is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment