Saturday, April 4, 2015

I have to be the world's worst blogger.

It seems that no matter what I try I can't just make myself sit down and blog. And it isn't as if I have a boring life. I've plenty to talk about. Most of it is I'd rather be out doing the things I could post about instead of posting about them.

I went on a long walk yesterday and am on the hunt for a mountain bike so I can try out some biking trails in the area. I do own a bike, it's from the fifties or sixties, I'm trying to find out the proper year. I ride it every chance I get, and have plans to restore it, which means I don't want to take it on some rocky trail and risk dinging it up.

I've determined to get out more this summer. I have some leads on nanny jobs which would allow me to play with little kids and take them on adventures. I really hope these jobs come through, I love kids and more than anything I love taking them on adventures. 

I also plan to try and get a canoe and go canoeing...not with the little kids though. I don't think that falls under the classification of safe nannying.

I do live in a really beautiful place. I'm going out again today, but this time armed with a camera so I can get proof. I'm in awe of my surroundings, and there's so much to do I want to explore everything. Sadly, to go on a proper exploration one needs a job, to pay for gas.

I forgot how unfond I am of job hunting. I don't mind working, I enjoy it, but I really don't want to get stuck with another fast food job. I don't dislike people, I just don't enjoy people who are hungry and have the ability to complain about everything. I think I have a limited patience when put in that situation.

The real job hunt starts on Monday though. Today I'm going back to the beach I found and playing in the sand with Jenni.

I might even watch a movie tonight, since I have the house to myself. A house to myself is a rare occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment