Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Passing through

I haven't posted much lately. NaNo this year has turned out to be harder than any other year, and the book I'm working on is a struggle to get through sometimes. Not that I want to give up, I'm so close, I just keep getting behind on my word count. One week though, and I'm determined to make it.

On top of writing I have been keeping busy with hiking and reading. I got my hands on Howard Carter's book, the one he wrote about the King Tut discovery. I've not been able to put it down since I borrowed it - rather I should say I only put it down when I have to work or sleep.

This post is beyond short today. But I want to catch up my word count so I won't have to caught up on Thanksgiving.

In other words, I'm here to say..."Hello." "Goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment