Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Private Eye, Romeo Riley. The Sneaky Santa Sabotage

This is my final book review, at least as part of the requests I got before Christmas.


Everyone knows Romeo saves the day--but in this episode Romeo saves Christmas! When jewel thieves snatch Santa's sack of gifts and a diamond bracelet, Romeo set out to solve the crime and retrieve the toys. What follows is a high-flying adventure full of "Romeo" antics you've come to expect! Stay tuned to this book for a wild ride through the Christmas sky with Romeo Riley!
Blurb from Goodreads

I was really excited to read this book. I like mystery stories, and some of my favorite have always been ones written for children. This book met all the expectations I had set for it.

The characters were wonderful. I especially loved Romeo. He's one of those characters you can't help but love. Brave, daring and adventurous. He will do anything to solve a mystery. I also enjoyed the mishaps he would find himself in along the way.

Ginny was a sweet character and I hope there will be more of her in future books. I fell in love with her the moment she showed up.

I want to read the first books to get to know the D twins even better. I think they will end up being some of my favorites as well.

I also really loved the plot and how Romeo wanted to show Ginny the magic in Christmas. I really loved that aspect of the book. 

The story is one I know kids will love and I can't wait to share it with the kids I nanny.

The book can be found on Amazon.

I was sent the book to read and write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment