Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I went to the library today to pick up the FAA Practical Test Study Guide book to private pilot licences. I'm surprised how many people have accepted this new ambition and just gone along with it. I thought a lot more of my friends would try and talk me out of it. So far no one has tried, not even my mom. 

I was going to write when I got home, but I got home at seven thirty and had to call my brother about my car problems. Once we worked through that I made a quick dinner, and then found out I'd be working tomorrow instead of having the day off like I thought I would. So I did some cleaning. Now it is nine, and I am almost too tired to write. 

As you can see, I lead an exciting life. Tomorrow I get to put a part in my car and clean it top to bottom. Then I get to call the non existent pilot teachers and see if I can pin one down. Oh yes, and hunt down my missing pay check so I can fix my car before next week so I can talk to some actual pilots.

That is all I am awake enough to talk about tonight. It is late.

No comments:

Post a Comment