Monday, September 26, 2016

The Pole

Not even a year ago I bought a new for me Jimmy Blazer. A '91, blue and white, I named Tintin. I didn't want to get rid of my white car which had brought me out to California but it wouldn't pass emissions. So I bought Tintin and he grew on me almost instantly.

Tintin took me to Glass Beach. He took me to work and back. He took off roading. He was fun.

Then my brother came out to visit and fix him when he randomly died. I was excited. Tintin would be fixed and my brother would be coming and bringing my new motorcycle.

We had a nice visit, then on his last day here I decided to run down to the post office. Nothing major.

Only I blinked, and the next thing I knew there was a pole in front of me.

Now Tintin looks like this.


It isn't as bad as it could have been, but it is still bad. My brother had to take him back to Wyoming to fix, and now I am here without him. Just me and my white car. And I miss him. And the picture still makes me cringe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment