Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Let it snow, let it snow

Winter has arrived suddenly and has hit hard. There have been blizzards and feet and feet of snow. This means lots of hard work shoveling, plenty of cold days which were miserable because the snow was more slush than snow, and a car snow days.

I love the snow. I always have. It means snowboarding, skiing, sledding, snowshoeing. It also means indoor activities, and time to watch movies - currently I am making my way through all four Indiana Jones movies.

I have gone up snowboarding twice so far and skiing once. Thanks to a friend of mine and his help I have slowly gotten better a both. I am also taking a class for back-country skiing this semester. I am extremely excited for that class and cannot wait for it to start, if only we could stop having snow days at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment