Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Year 2016

2016 has come to an end, so I thought I would do a review of my past year. 

What I did:
1. Visited the ocean
2. I FLEW AN AIRPLANE, TWICE!
3. I saw the Blue Angels
4. I walked around Fallen Leaf Lake, a five hour hike
5. I visited the Red Woods
6. I went camping
7. I went Stand up Paddling twice
8. Rafted some rivers and in Lake Tahoe
9. I started to draw again

What I didn't do:
There isn't much I didn't do that I really regret not doing. There are a few things though.
1. Not getting my passport
2. Not going horse back riding
3. Went on an Archaeology dig (I tried this one so hard, I just couldn't find one in the area this year and didn't have the money to travel too far.)
4. Drew more

Next Year Resolutions:
1. Go to Rome. This one is easy and will be explained more in a later post.
2. Stand up paddle more.
3. Ski and snowboard more
4. Camp
5. Read more, I have a list to get through
6. Go on more hikes.
7, And lastly, more or less, travel even more

No comments:

Post a Comment